Designed and Manufactured by Borgert Products.
Benefits of PICP
- A stormwater management solution that functions as a pavement and does not take up costly extra space
- Reduces harmful runoff
- Naturally filters out pollutants (nitrates, phosphorous, oil, grease, etc.) and cools the water as it infiltrates the system
- Same durability and strength as the traditional Interlocking concrete pavements (ICP)
- Does not frost, heave or crack
- No ice formation on the pavement in cold climates
- Easy to maintain the infiltration rate over time
- LID and BMP tool
Composition and Manufacture
- Pavers exceed industry standards: 8,000 psi – 5% absorption
- Meets or exceeds ASTM C-936 and freeze-thaw testing per section 8 of ASTM C-67.
- Manufactured with type A aggregates
- Associated with a range of LEED credits
- ADA Compliant